A gentle reminder of how we do things: 🐱🐶🐦
- Do not troll the diary. If you hate pootie diaries, leave now. No harm, no foul.
- Please do share pics of your fur kids! If you have health/behavior issues with your pets, feel free to bring it to the community.
- Pooties are cats; Woozles are dogs. Birds... are birds! Peeps are people.
- Whatever happens in the outer blog STAYS in the outer blog. If you’re having “issues” with another Kossack, keep it “out there.” This is a place to relax and play; please treat it accordingly.
- There are some pics we never post: snakes, creepy crawlies, any and all photos that depict or encourage human cruelty toward animals. These are considered “out of bounds” and will not be tolerated. If we alert you to it, please remember that we do have phobic peeps who react strongly to them. If you keep posting banned pics...well then...the Tigress will have to take matters in hand. Or, paw.
Deadlines, amirite? Doesn’t the very term alert you to the problem?
Do something inspirational, you leeches! Cripes! I need to come up with a diary, you … you … hangers-on, you slackers!! Be effing CUTE, dang it! Do something NOTEworthy! La. I can finally relate to Rodney Dangerfield, which is its own field of sad. I am experiencing existential stress in this moment, and I get the distinct impression they don’t really care.
Ohh, sure. Plenty-plenty cutesy, “fun-and-games” goings-on when there are no cameras to record the moment, but let me get the stupid thing focused and …………….. suddenly no one can see my face, or hear me asking them to do something, or understand Engloid biped. That seems normal. Standing statue-still — totes norms.
My mother tried to warn me about “babies and pets”, as regards what you tell people they can do versus what they seem willing to demonstrate in public. Frankly I find it lazy and ungrateful!
That’s it for now, Peeps. Y’all keep your beautiful, brilliant selves safe! I haz a tired.