gentle reminder of how we do things: 🐱🐶🐦
- Do not troll the diary. If you hate pootie diaries, leave now. No harm, no foul.
- Please do share pics of your fur kids! If you have health/behavior issues with your pets, feel free to bring it to the community.
- Pooties are cats; Woozles are dogs. Birds... are birds! Peeps are people.
- Whatever happens in the outer blog STAYS in the outer blog. If you’re having “issues” with another Kossack, keep it “out there.” This is a place to relax and play; please treat it accordingly.
- There are some pics we never post: snakes, creepy crawlies, any and all photos that depict or encourage human cruelty toward animals. These are considered “out of bounds” and will not be tolerated. If we alert you to it, please remember that we do have phobic peeps who react strongly to them. If you keep posting banned pics...well then...the Tigress will have to take matters in hand. Or, paw.
The world is stupid right now (I’m drafting this in May), and I needed a break. I have almost always had a fascination with carousel horses/animals. So now you have to endure a tour of stuff with me. It’s ok — relax. It’ll be alright… [and if I can’t find any more pics, it won’t take very long!]
Oooh, I found more!!
Brought back some memories for me, from back when carousels didn’t make me motion-sick!! LOL!!
Y’all keep on being brilliant, and stay safe, if you would, please.